Eiken Anime Review

(Adapted from my MAL review)


....How the heck is it physically possible for boobs to be this big? It's pretty much the main thing wrong with Eiken. However, there is more than humongous watermelons that could make an anime THIS bad.

Okay, so this anime, Eiken, is about a boy named Densuke Mifune. He joins a club, known as the Eiken Club, and most of the girls in the club - no, most of the girls in this entire anime - have impossibly large breasts. I mean, seriously. I know that there are two B Gata H Kei characters with F-cup breasts, but this is ridiculous!

Does Eiken have a lot of plot other than huge breasts? No. Just too much ecchi than what can be handled, and I can handle most ecchi anime! It's nothing but boobs, boobs, and more boobs. Did I mention boobs?

Ahem. Well, let's talk about things other than Eiken's "plot". The art and animation isn't TOO bad; it's animated by a decent studio, J.C.Staff, after all. They just have too much boobs in the art. The OP and ED themes are respectfully known as "Feel Like Our Days" and "Jewel's Memory", both performed by a singer known as Toko, and they're both decent, as well. The voice acting for the characters are below average (and I'm saying this after watching both episodes in English), but they're not as bad as the characters themselves.

The characters. THE CHARACTERS. There is even one that is supposedly in 6th grade, but she has the BIGGEST boobs I've ever seen! (I should really stop saying that word.) All of the female characters just want to get it on with the main character, Densuke, who is actually bad himself. Who does he remind me of who is also a bad anime character? I dunno. I hoped that I would come to like Densuke's love interest, Chiharu Shinonome, but she turned out to be such an uninspired character!

So yeah, I did NOT like Eiken. I suggest you only check it out if you're a big pervert who just LOVES girls with big racks. The rest of you? Stay as far away as possible; these mere 2 episodes aren't worth your time.

Comments